Organik Kimya ’s R&D Philosophy: Focusing on progress that brings sustainability, developing solutions as a partner and researching technologies for customer satisfaction.
Research & Development Center
Organik Kimya's R&D Philosophy: Focusing on progress that brings sustainability, developing solutions as a partner and researching technologies for customer satisfaction.
Our R&D Center is located in our Istanbul Headquarters with:
- Over 2200 m2 working area for synthesis, analysis, applications and scale-up
- Serving 4 major Business Units with synergy:
Paints, Coatings and Construction,
Textiles, Nonwovens & Paper
- Dedicated Synthesis Labs where new polymers are developed using 1-4 lt balloon reactors with flexibility to exercise different polymerization procedures. The flexible synthesis approach enables us to combine different perks and establish cross-discipline synergy.
- Pilot Reactors that enable us to transfer recipes to production with precision and fine tune the recipe to minimize operational costs.
- Analysis and Application Laboratories that employ state-of-the-art testing and measurement equipment to provide results in various standards including ISO, ASTM, DIN, PSTC, FINAT. Sophisticated application equipments like the Pilot Coater minimizes the financial impact of homologating newly developed products to customers' own facilities.
- Technical Service that provides on-site support for offering solutions and speeding up product integration/rationalization process.
Organik Kimya has invested 3% of 2010 turnover to R&D and employs over 80 people in the R&D Center.
Organik Kimya R&D Center is also supported by the Turkish Ministry of Industry by the Investment Incentives – being the only chemicals producer in Turkey that has a certified R&D Center by the Turkish Government. The R&D Center lies at the heart of our dedication to customer satisfaction, providing competitive and value added polymer solutions as a partner in the global chemical industry.